Welcome to Queen Bee
I’m a Regina-based Trained Professional Organizer. I started Queen Bee Organizing to help others create and enjoy neat and tidy spaces. With a gift for listening and a knack for problem solving, helping others gives me joy. I love working with clients to help them let go of items they no longer need and to find a place for the items they treasure.
Organizing | Decluttering | Downsizing
Why hire a professional organizer?
- Feeling overwhelmed or discouraged by a closet, kitchen pantry, basement or garage, and not sure where to start
- Spending time searching for things or spending money to buy things you already have but cannot find
- Making the most of a living space to welcome a new baby
- Moving to a smaller home or into assisted living
- Save time, energy and money when you know where your belongings are
- Decluttering is a great way to showcase the things that are most important to you
- Feel more relaxed and productive when a living space is free of clutter
- Organizing helps you get the most from your living space
- Tasks go more smoothly in a well organized workspace, like the kitchen or laundry room
- Most of all, you will love the space you live in!
What to expect
Residential Organizing and Decluttering
Additional appointments are charged at $50/hour.
Missed appointments without 24 hour notice will be charged a $50 fee.
Payment is due after each session.
Alleviate the stress
“Samantha is a terrific organizer. She has great ideas, and works with you in whatever way you need her to. If you’re frustrated by a mess that just won’t go away, then call this woman! She’ll improve your life in a few short days, I guarantee it. 🙂”
– Jennifer Broughton
“Queen Bee is a godsend for me. Samantha is working with me to downsize and declutter my home before a move and I couldn’t be happier with the service. Samantha brings her enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude to the project, but also her ingenuity for organizing chaos into a neat and tidy user-friendly space. I was paralyzed by the job ahead of me (especially given my health concerns) but I feel lifted by her intervention. Thank you Queen Bee!! 👍😊”
“Sam’s caring and non-judgemental attitude were greatly appreciated and helped me feel comfortable and confident in the organizing, clearing process. Starting with our family’s command centre (the island), it is now a positive place to start our day. I am excited and motivated to continue to get to other areas in our home and life.”
The little things add up
“Samantha is amazing. She is able to organize even a kitchen drawer in a way that makes it easy to maintain. I think getting organized is one step, but it must also be done in a way that makes it easy to continue. Samantha is able to help create this type of organization in your home easily.”
Don’t see a service option that fits your needs?
Get in touch and let’s chat to find a solution that works for you.
Running a busy, efficient household takes organization. I have been a stay at home mom for the last 10 years and decided to turn a passion for organizing into a business. I have always enjoyed tidy, clean spaces, even as a child. I started Queen Bee Organizing to help others create and enjoy neat and organized spaces.
I’m a strong believer in reusing or recycling, and have found many ways we can declutter without having to take items to the landfill. I work with homeowners to look at their options.
As a Trained Professional Organizer and member of Professional Organizers in Canada, I must abide by their code of ethics. I’m very excited to offer residential organizing and downsizing to the Queen City. Call me today and let’s get started!
P: 306-551-TIDY (8439)